We appreciate that everyone is keen to be vaccinated. We are working in a Primary Care Network Nexus which comprises of Purbeck Health Centre, Oakridge Park Medial Centre, Sovereign Medical Centre, Neath Health Medical Centre, Wolverton Health Centre and Stonedean Medical Centre between the 6 practices we have approximately 60,000 registered patients.
We have started vaccinating patients aged over 80 which are in the first cohort for vaccination along with Care home residents and staff.
We have been given strict guidelines to follow on who is invited first as follows
- 1. Residents in a care home and staff working in a care home
- 2. Those aged over 80 and health and social care workers
- 3. Those aged over 75
- 4. Those aged over 70 and all the clinically extremely vulnerable individuals ( patients who were told to shield)
- 5. Those aged over 65 years
- 6. Those ages 18-65 in an at risk group- ie those that usually have a flu vaccination
- 7. Those aged 60 and over
- 8. Those aged 55 and over
- 9. Those aged 50 and over
- 10. The rest of population as determined at a later date
If you require further information please see the government website www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/ rather than contacting the surgery. The website provides the most up to date guidance and our staff have no access to additional information at this time
Suspected coronavirus (COVID-19):Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
Covid19 Advice for Parents When Child Unwell or Injured
SURGERY CHANGES TO APPOINTMENTS and PRESCRIPTIONS
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak Purbeck Health Centre has closed its front doors to the public unless you have a pre- booked appointment. We have a door bell with an intercom to use to speak to Reception if you attend the surgery.
This means changes to requesting you requesting medication.
- You can Order Online if you have access to system online.
- You may also request medication via email to the practice email address email@example.com
- You can drop your medication list into the box situated outside the front door- this is emptied regularly during the day.
- If there is NO WAY you can order as above please telephone the surgery to speak to a receptionist, you will need to know what exact medication you require.
Please be aware that prescription requests during this time MAY be subject to delay due to staff shortages. We will endeavour to deal with repeat medication requests within 3 working days and other medication requests within 4 working days.Prescriptions will be sent to your nominated pharmacy electronically. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times from the Doctors, Nursing Team and Admin Team Purbeck Health Centre.
THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING AFTERNOONS FOR STAFF TRAINING CLOSING AT 12.
IF YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP TELEPHONE 111 OR GO TO THE WALK IN CENTRE. FOR EMERGENCY'S TELEPHONE 999
Health Centre Online
Purbeck doctors' surgery in Stantonbury provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the Milton Keynes area. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service and this surgery website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you. .
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
Leave your feedback about the surgery at Reception forms and survey box by the check in machine.
New Online Services SYSTM ONLINE
We are changing the way we book appointments and request medication online. In the future you will need a user name and password.
For more information and to access SYSTM ONLINE , please click here
(Site updated 04/05/2021)